Posted by Jan Boshoff on 4 Jun 2009 Unfortunately the most basic principles of web design are often overlooked when brainstorming the brief for a new website. In most cases this is due to the fact that the people creating the brief are doing so for the first time. For example, imagine the owner of […]
About Jan BoshoffJan is the co-owner and technical mastermind behind the smooth running of all of Traffic Brand’s online marketing campaigns. With almost 10 years of experience in various aspects of the online world, his focus is now on PPC (Pay Per Click) Strategy and Software Technology. He is the brain behind our in-house software that enables superior campaign management. Jan is the expert on Google’s product and service offerings, regulations and processes and thus ensures that Traffic Brand continues to expand their clients’ online campaigns.
Posted by Jan on 17 Jan 2008 Is Google trying too hard to think for advertisers? Any search engine advertiser knows that there are very good reasons for knowing exactly what search terms users are really finding your ads for. There are quite a few ways of getting this information, which is not what this […]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- The Mobile Movement, A Study on Smartphone Consumers February 7, 2012
- Net Prophet – Digital Royalty May 27, 2014
- Digital Marketing Collective #DMCSA May 13, 2014
- Google Tag Manager – It all starts here March 31, 2014
- Nerina Mills: Hello Susana, You are more than welcome to quote s...
- Lawrence: Very good post. I will be experiencing many of the...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter