Starting in early March Facebook began rolling out a new campaign structure, many have commented on the similarity to Google AdWords’ account structure. Facebook goes from having two levels: campaign and ads, to having three – campaigns, ad sets (read ad groups) and ads. Migration Campaigns will be automatically upgraded to the new structure, and […]
About MeaganBesides being Michael Schumacher’s biggest fan, Meagan has a post-graduate degree in Library and Information Science. She has moved out of the library and into the algorithm! Meagan uses her keen knowledge of online databases and her passion for organising information to set-up meticulously structured Google, Mobile and Facebook campaigns. When she manages to tear herself away from being a compulsive Tweeter, Meagan is a renowned sports fanatic who fervently supports her favourite football, F1 and cricket teams!
Three reasons why you need to go MOBILE*: 63% of South African smartphone users access the Internet from their phone every day Almost 50% of South Africans use smartphones each month for shopping 53% of South Africans have seen an ad on their mobile device GoMo – Is a Google initiative aiming to help business […]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- The Mobile Movement, A Study on Smartphone Consumers February 7, 2012
- Net Prophet – Digital Royalty May 27, 2014
- Digital Marketing Collective #DMCSA May 13, 2014
- Google Tag Manager – It all starts here March 31, 2014
- Nerina Mills: Hello Susana, You are more than welcome to quote s...
- Lawrence: Very good post. I will be experiencing many of the...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter