The Digital Marketing Collective (DMC) Event began towards the end of last year. The brain child of three digital marketing guru’s – our own Jan Boshoff, C6 Consulting’s Riaan Carstens and TMI’s Pete Brooke-Summers. The creators of DMC wanted to create an event that focused on the world of Digital Marketing. Their goal is to create […]
About Nerina MillsSmall town girl meets big city sums up Nerina’s story and her personality. The oldest of 4 sisters she hails from Wellington (read beautiful winelands!) and has just the kind of down to earth, easily friendly and sunny disposition you’d expect from a wholesome country girl. But add a Bcom Degree in Marketing Management and a Post Grad in Marketing & Advertising at Red and Yellow School of Magic and Logic and hey presto (!) you have an amazingly well rounded creative individual with an infectious enthusiasm for digital advertising and social media marketing. Nerina is an excellent campaign manager and lover of fine tea!
Google is an ever evolving and changing brand. Their recent endeavor – Gmail Sponsored Promotions (GSP) was rolled out in Beta in 2013. This year Google has launched it in South Africa and has us excited with the opportunities it presents. Previously you could target an audience on Gmail through the Google Display Network. However, […]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- The Mobile Movement, A Study on Smartphone Consumers February 7, 2012
- Net Prophet – Digital Royalty May 27, 2014
- Digital Marketing Collective #DMCSA May 13, 2014
- Google Tag Manager – It all starts here March 31, 2014
- Nerina Mills: Hello Susana, You are more than welcome to quote s...
- Lawrence: Very good post. I will be experiencing many of the...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter