The digital event of the year played off in the beautiful city of Cape Town. Net Prophet was hosted in the impressive Artscape Theater on a rainy Wednesday morning. The rain couldn’t keep away the die-hard digital fans wanting to hear what the best in the industry had to say. It played host to some […]
About Tiaan Van ZylHis relaxed and friendly demeanor belies Tiaan’s love of adventure and thrill seeking escapades like rock climbing, river rafting, abseiling and trail running. But of course as we like well-rounded individuals at Traffic Brand, Tiaan balances his adventurous streak with an exceptional ability to analyse data. His capacity for comprehending vast amounts of data and translating them into usable insights for our clients makes him an extremely valuable part of our Digital Analytics team and an asset to any digital strategy that he works on.
Marketers rejoice because the clever individuals at Google have managed to pull off yet another one of those ingenious stunts, this takes the form of a tag manager. A place where you as the marketer can implement and manage campaign tags without waiting in agony for your script to be implemented. We all know that […]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- The Mobile Movement, A Study on Smartphone Consumers February 7, 2012
- Net Prophet – Digital Royalty May 27, 2014
- Digital Marketing Collective #DMCSA May 13, 2014
- Google Tag Manager – It all starts here March 31, 2014
- Nerina Mills: Hello Susana, You are more than welcome to quote s...
- Lawrence: Very good post. I will be experiencing many of the...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter