The digital event of the year played off in the beautiful city of Cape Town. Net Prophet was hosted in the impressive Artscape Theater on a rainy Wednesday morning. The rain couldn’t keep away the die-hard digital fans wanting to hear what the best in the industry had to say. It played host to some […]
The Digital Marketing Collective (DMC) Event began towards the end of last year. The brain child of three digital marketing guru’s – our own Jan Boshoff, C6 Consulting’s Riaan Carstens and TMI’s Pete Brooke-Summers. The creators of DMC wanted to create an event that focused on the world of Digital Marketing. Their goal is to create […]
Marketers rejoice because the clever individuals at Google have managed to pull off yet another one of those ingenious stunts, this takes the form of a tag manager. A place where you as the marketer can implement and manage campaign tags without waiting in agony for your script to be implemented. We all know that […]
Starting in early March Facebook began rolling out a new campaign structure, many have commented on the similarity to Google AdWords’ account structure. Facebook goes from having two levels: campaign and ads, to having three – campaigns, ad sets (read ad groups) and ads. Migration Campaigns will be automatically upgraded to the new structure, and […]
Google is an ever evolving and changing brand. Their recent endeavor – Gmail Sponsored Promotions (GSP) was rolled out in Beta in 2013. This year Google has launched it in South Africa and has us excited with the opportunities it presents. Previously you could target an audience on Gmail through the Google Display Network. However, […]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- The Mobile Movement, A Study on Smartphone Consumers February 7, 2012
- Net Prophet – Digital Royalty May 27, 2014
- Digital Marketing Collective #DMCSA May 13, 2014
- Google Tag Manager – It all starts here March 31, 2014
- Nerina Mills: Hello Susana, You are more than welcome to quote s...
- Lawrence: Very good post. I will be experiencing many of the...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter