One element that justifies any marketing budget towards digital media is measurement and being able to prove Return on Ad Spend (R.O.A.S). There are many ways to track and measure ad performance, but conversion tracking is easy for most people to understand. In simple terms, Conversion Tracking is when a piece of web code is […]
If you are working on sizeable search marketing campaigns you are probably well aware that managing bids for thousands of keywords manually becomes impossible to do efficiently. You need rules and algorithms to adjust bids for you and act and react to changes in the marketplace according to your predefined strategy. Adobe even thinks that […]
Google Search – the year in review, 1.2 trillion searches in 146 different languages. Visit: www.google.com/zeitgeist/2012 and select your country to see local trends.
Erik Qualman releases an annual video packed with stats and figures that he gathers for his writing. From the latest Social Media Revolution 4 video, some takeaways were: 20% of Google searches are new (not searched for before), every day. Social Media is the number 1 activity on the web, yet Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Google […]
The Traffic Brand team put on their funky attire for our end of year party last Friday. We were split up into three teams and competed in an Amazing Race around the mini-peninsula. Starting in the Company’s Gardens in town, we completed a few fun team building exercises – we solved the human knot in no […]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- The Mobile Movement, A Study on Smartphone Consumers February 7, 2012
- Net Prophet – Digital Royalty May 27, 2014
- Digital Marketing Collective #DMCSA May 13, 2014
- Google Tag Manager – It all starts here March 31, 2014
- Nerina Mills: Hello Susana, You are more than welcome to quote s...
- Lawrence: Very good post. I will be experiencing many of the...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter