Erik Qualman releases an annual video packed with stats and figures that he gathers for his writing. From the latest Social Media Revolution 4 video, some takeaways were:
- 20% of Google searches are new (not searched for before), every day.
- Social Media is the number 1 activity on the web, yet Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Google are not welcome in China.
- The Ford Explorer launch on Facebook generated more traffic than a Super Bowl ad.
- A new member joins LinkedIn every 2 seconds.
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube, every minute.
- 97% of Pinterest fans are woman.
- Babies are being named, Facebook, Twitter, Hashtag << that’s just nuts! or revolutionary?
- 53% of people on twitter recommend products in their tweets.
“The ROI of social media is that your business will exist in 5 years”. That statement sparking any opinions yet? If you have a Facebook page or YouTube channel and want to amplify your content, expand reach, grow subscribers, increase Views or Likes, give us a shout or learn more about PPC.