Starting in early March Facebook began rolling out a new campaign structure, many have commented on the similarity to Google AdWords’ account structure. Facebook goes from having two levels: campaign and ads, to having three – campaigns, ad sets (read ad groups) and ads. Migration Campaigns will be automatically upgraded to the new structure, and […]
One element that justifies any marketing budget towards digital media is measurement and being able to prove Return on Ad Spend (R.O.A.S). There are many ways to track and measure ad performance, but conversion tracking is easy for most people to understand. In simple terms, Conversion Tracking is when a piece of web code is […]
Erik Qualman releases an annual video packed with stats and figures that he gathers for his writing. From the latest Social Media Revolution 4 video, some takeaways were: 20% of Google searches are new (not searched for before), every day. Social Media is the number 1 activity on the web, yet Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Google […]
Many marketers view Facebook ads in the same light as the Google Display Network. These advertising messages are not as accurate as people actively searching for your product or service, but they both target relevant users. Last month Facebook’s online population exceeded a staggering 677 million users. 50% of these Facebook users log on to […]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- The Mobile Movement, A Study on Smartphone Consumers February 7, 2012
- Net Prophet – Digital Royalty May 27, 2014
- Digital Marketing Collective #DMCSA May 13, 2014
- Google Tag Manager – It all starts here March 31, 2014
- Nerina Mills: Hello Susana, You are more than welcome to quote s...
- Lawrence: Very good post. I will be experiencing many of the...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter