Advertisers, please welcome a new match type to the well-established Google AdWords family of broad, phrase and exact. It answers to the rather clunky name “modified broad.” Technically, it’s just an operator represented through a plus symbol that you place in front of any term within a broad match keyword to further restrict its scope. […]
Posted by Matthias Wobrock on 28 May 2009 The evolution of keywords has progressed as users have become more specific in their requirements. Our societies are rapidly being broken down into small areas of experts. People work in more specialised groups and more specific fields than ever before. The web supports this development, streamlining workflows […]
When it comes to ethics and search marketing there are some very dubious lines that are and have been skewed by search marketing companies in South Africa owing mainly to the lack of knowledge of their clients. That said, it is a rapidly expanding industry in this country and indeed worldwide and on the flip […]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- The Mobile Movement, A Study on Smartphone Consumers February 7, 2012
- Net Prophet – Digital Royalty May 27, 2014
- Digital Marketing Collective #DMCSA May 13, 2014
- Google Tag Manager – It all starts here March 31, 2014
- Nerina Mills: Hello Susana, You are more than welcome to quote s...
- Lawrence: Very good post. I will be experiencing many of the...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter