Statistics from the above video: 89% of consumers started their holiday shopping online. Portable PC shoppers do an average of 14 searches during their shopping process. Consumers exposed to Home Page adverts on YouTube are 4 times more likely to: visit the advertisers website, search for the brand or watch the companies YouTube videos. ±60% […]
Tag Archives | Travel
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- The Mobile Movement, A Study on Smartphone Consumers February 7, 2012
- Net Prophet – Digital Royalty May 27, 2014
- Digital Marketing Collective #DMCSA May 13, 2014
- Google Tag Manager – It all starts here March 31, 2014
- Nerina Mills: Hello Susana, You are more than welcome to quote s...
- Lawrence: Very good post. I will be experiencing many of the...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
ACE Experiments ad Ad Extensions Ad Extentions Advertisers AdWords Agency Analytics Art Project Automated Rules Blogger Broad Match Campaign Insights Competitors Display Display Network Economics Facebook future GDN GoMo Google Google +1 Google Think Instant Search Keywords Marketing Mobile online shopping Pay Per Click remarketing Search SEO Site Preview Smartphone Soccer Social Media Statistics Travel view point Web Design World Cup Young Minds YouTube Zeitgeist
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter