Marketers rejoice because the clever individuals at Google have managed to pull off yet another one of those ingenious stunts, this takes the form of a tag manager. A place where you as the marketer can implement and manage campaign tags without waiting in agony for your script to be implemented. We all know that […]
Google Search – the year in review, 1.2 trillion searches in 146 different languages. Visit: www.google.com/zeitgeist/2012 and select your country to see local trends.
Erik Qualman releases an annual video packed with stats and figures that he gathers for his writing. From the latest Social Media Revolution 4 video, some takeaways were: 20% of Google searches are new (not searched for before), every day. Social Media is the number 1 activity on the web, yet Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Google […]
Three reasons why you need to go MOBILE*: 63% of South African smartphone users access the Internet from their phone every day Almost 50% of South Africans use smartphones each month for shopping 53% of South Africans have seen an ad on their mobile device GoMo – Is a Google initiative aiming to help business […]
This is really just an extension from a previous article published on these pages, Container Tags Can Save You Time and Resources, but now has an official home among Google’s products. Google has officially launched Tag Manager, a one-stop-shop for managing all your marketing tracking scripts/codes. This is a massive step forward for marketers that will dramatically […]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- The Mobile Movement, A Study on Smartphone Consumers February 7, 2012
- Net Prophet – Digital Royalty May 27, 2014
- Digital Marketing Collective #DMCSA May 13, 2014
- Google Tag Manager – It all starts here March 31, 2014
- Nerina Mills: Hello Susana, You are more than welcome to quote s...
- Lawrence: Very good post. I will be experiencing many of the...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter