Launching your brand, new product or service? The first step is generating brand awareness. We’ll get to know you and your brand and create effective and detailed strategies that generate the instant traffic you are looking for. The ultimate goal of an online brand awareness campaign is to drive valuable traffic to your website. So while it is primarily a mass game there should always be goals and an associated strategy about who the broad audience is.Generating the clicks to your website offers you the opportunity to showcase your brand message and engage with thousands of visitors with relevant and engaging content.
At Traffic Brand we draw on our vast experience across all platforms using the right mixture of tools, ad formats and strategies that are right for your brand.
- Google Adwords: Google Display
- Programmatic Advertising, Rich-media
Things to consider
- To showcase your brand on mass scale, consider opting for impression heavy ad formats such as Facebook and Google Display
- Run negative remarketing strategies to only reach new users
- Add video into your creative mix, video is the future and has more “stickiness”, video is your go-to-format to generate emotions
- Engagements are the currency of social media, capitalise on likes, comments and shares for your awareness campaign
- Many platforms have a specific bidding model to support the awareness objective.
- Adjust your budget according to the desired reach
Elements of successful awareness campaigns
- CPM bidding (cost per 100 impressions) is the metric to focus on
- Stand out through individual content for each platform, yet let your brand speak and be recognisable
- Focus on running for a longer time period to allow for ad optimisation to be yield optimum results
- Click-Through-Rate (CTR) and engagement rates must be constantly monitored to ensure success of the campaign